CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA) & CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL (CCNP)
If you are an IT professional, Cisco Certified Programs CCNA and CCNP will give wings to your career. To boost up your future prospects these courses will make you very marketable. Agano is a certified training and testing centre for CCNA and CCNP.
Process of Certification
- Enroll at a training center to receive a formal training so that you are better prepared for the examination.
- Access study materials published by Cisco.
- Attend online classes and webinars.
|CCNA||Course Content||Hours||Fees (Kshs)|
|Part 1 and Part 2||60||50,000|
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
In CCNA you will learn and also get knowledge about how to organize and operate the medium levelled switches and routers. Side by side, you also learn how to verify and then implement connections through remote sites by using WAN.
In short, the CCNA program usually focuses on these vital topics that includes-
- How to Conduct IP Addressing
- Information on VLAN and WLAN
- How to design WAN and LAN
- Info on Network Security and Management that includes ACL
- Information about OSL models
- Getting knowledge about routers and routing network that includes EIGRP, RIP and OSPF
The validity period for the CCNA certification is about three years. Once the validity period expires, you have to renew it after qualifying the exam. Cisco is upgrading its certificate programs on regular basis. It emphasises on a curriculum which is based on the specific industry standards and needs.
There are a number of jobs that you can apply for once certified. They include network engineer, system engineer, administrating the IT networking, IT Manager or even a Director.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is a perfect program to add to your knowledge. Like CCNA, it is also a routing and switching based course specifically designed for the network and system engineers. But here you need to have a couple of years’ experience in networking field and also should have obtained a valid CCNA certificate.
The extra skills that you will learn include:
Establishing a Better Coordination: Teaches you better coordination with the network engineers and specialists while undertaking a project. The issues are related to wireless, video and voice solutions and sorting out the advanced security problems.
Designing and Developing Troubleshoot and LAN: You get trained in designing and implementing troubleshoot and Local Area Network including authenticating it.
To apply for the course, you will need a CCNA Routing and Switching Certificate. You can also obtain the certificate if you possess the Cisco CCIE certification.
|COURSE||COURSE CONTENT||HOURS||FEES (KSH)|
|CCNP||CISCO IP ROUTING & MAINTAINANCE||60||50,000|
There are three major tests which include-
- SWITCH 642-813
- ROUTE 642-902
- TSHOOT 642-832
The certificate is valid for 3 years, after which you would need to sit for an examination and pass to get the specialized certificate. One extra benefit you also get a special certificate as Forum Certified Gold Engineer once certified for CCNP.
Upon certification you can expect to be a Networking Professional/Expert.
KNOWLEDGE ADVANTAGE OF THE COURSE
- Knowledge of three different elements namely; ROUTE; SWITCH; and TSHOOT and work effectively on them
- Acquire knowledge on how to organize various networks and be abreast on routing and switching techniques
- Strategizing and executing the plans for establishing LAN enterprise network and troubleshoot with specialists
- Have profound knowledge on advance techniques related to IP addressing, VLAN, IOS licensing and how to route Inter-VLAN
- Opportunity to work with some of the top global IT companies
- Earn more: A CCNP holder earns nine percent more than other professionals in the IT sector
Register for Course