CYBERSECURITY, CYBERCRIME & INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Globally, organizations lose close to $1trillion annually!
Some organizations don’t even know how much they lose to this menace! What is more, is that cybercrime is on the rise!
4-Day Cybercrime & Information Security Management
Global reports indicate a rise in computer-related crime, referred to as cybercrime or computer crime. Consequently, organizations lose billions of dollars annually, $500 billion in 2013. In Kenya, the banking sector is deemed to have lost KES 1.5 billion in the same period due to the failure of cybersecurity controls.
Experience shows that organizations with proactive information security approaches reduce the chances of loss due to cybercrime. Information security management offers a systematic approach to address cyber-related crime.
This course draws upon leading practices in information security management both from practical and theoretical approaches and will draw upon instructors’ extensive experience in the field. Case studies will be used to anchor the theoretical knowledge and hence allow participants to relate to their environments. All the work will be anchored in the ISO 27000 standard series.
Expose participants to Information security risks, cybercrime and countermeasures:
- Understand the “why, what, when, how and who” of cybercrime and counterstrategies
- Appreciate the need for a systematic approach to information protection against cybercrime
- Learn practical steps towards sound information security management
- Demonstrate how to plan, develop and implement information security in organizations
|Why should you attend?||Who should attend?|
|· Understand the why, what, when and how of cybercrime & its impact on organizations
· Appreciate the value of a systematic approach to information security management
· Know approaches and methodologies for effective information protection
· Comprehend the roles & responsibilities of key players in cybercrime prevention.
|· Managers & senior operations personnel responsible for information security, risk management & ICT risk management
· Operations personnel responsible for management & audit of technology, human resource, finance, administration, facilities.
· Operations personnel responsible for risk management & compliance
· Officials of public and private sectors, as well as agencies concerned with information security
· Public relations and corporate communications managers
|Day One||Day Two|
|· Overview: Information Security & cybercrime
· Information Security & Risk Management
· Computer crime: threat landscape
· Cybercrime impact on organizations
|· Cybercrime countermeasures
· Management of information security
· Preparations, detection & response measures
|Day three||Day Four|
|· Logical Access Controls & Access Management
· Security incident management
· Digital forensics approach to incident management
· Business continuity management (BCM)
|· Cryptographic techniques for information protection
· Application security measures
· Security testing: applications, systems, etc.
|$1,000 (KES 90,000) for in-class training; $500 (KES 45,000) for online classes (NB: these figures do not taxes).||· email@example.com
· Phone: +254 20 267 0743
Register For Course