Proactive Risk Management is core to organizations’ survival
An Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) approach is the most effective means of risk management
Risk management has emerged as a well-entrenched discipline that should be an important part of every organization. With changing times, however, traditional risk management techniques are not sufficient to comprehensively address organizations’ risks. Organizations need to adopt, define, implement, and maintain an enterprise risk management (ERM) approach that ensures comprehensive risk management across the organization.
ERM is a process by which organizations identify measure, manage, and disclose all key risks to enhance organizations’ value to stakeholders. ERM pertains to (a) considering risk from all sources (financial, strategic, and operational); (b) measuring the integrated impact of multiple risks occurring simultaneously; (c) aggregating exposures to the enterprise level; and (d) integrating risk information into strategic planning, based on the organization’s risk appetite.
This course draws from leading practices as captured in standards and application to managing risk in enterprises, including the COSO framework, ISO 31000, and ISO 22301, ISO9001:2015 among others.
Expose participants to existing and emerging practices in ERM, specifically:
- Examine the “why, what, when, how, and who” aspects of ERM
- Establish the relevance of ERM and ERM practices in an enterprise
- Develop practical steps towards ERM management systems in your enterprise
- Demonstrate how to plan, develop and implement an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Discuss risk-based approach in ISO9001:2015 and demonstrate tools for QMS automation thereof
 Also available for in-house training; contact us for terms and pricing.
Download full course description:
Complete the following enrollment form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org